November 28, 2017
So management informed you this morning that you're going to display your company's products or services at this week's XYZ Conference. Only problem is, you HAVE NO BOOTH DISPLAY! And adding to this dilemma, your manager told you to keep it cheap. "No money planned for this, so make-do with what we have."
"Ok" you say, wandering how you're not going to look like a flea market booth.
Believe it or not, it is actually possible to throw together a last-minute and inexpensive trade show or conference booth display that will actually present a professional look for your company. Here are a few tips to get it done fast and affordably.
1) Find a black or solid color table cover or table throw for your booth's table. If you don't currently have one, you can purchase fabric at a local fabric store and some of the box-box retailers often have fabric departments. We recommend using a black table cover to help your brochures or samples really pop.
2) Display your business cards using an inexpensive business card holder. Most local office supply stores carry a wide range of options for business card holders.
3) You can add a professional touch to your table by using a custom-printed table throw or cover. If you don't have the time or money for this, go with a custom banner that you can drape over the middle section of your table (on top of the black or solid color fabric). Usually a 3 or 4 foot wide banner (by 6 to 8 foot long) works great. Go with a raw-edge cut banner (no seams or grommets). It adds branding and is a great inexpensive option.
4) Depending on your booth space, display a 3x5 or 4x8 foot banner on the wall behind your table. Most companies have a couple banners in inventory that can be used for this purpose. If you don't have a banner, you can usually have one printed and delivered within a couple business days.
5) If you have the time and budget, purchase a retractable banner stand or X Banner Stand to add a nice vertical display for your booth. X stands are the least expensive, and do a fantastic job for presenting a branded message.
And remember to neatly organize your literature or samples on your table. A jar of candy or free bottled water often help draw-in possible customers.
Obviously with the right amount of time and budget, you can purchase virtually any kind of trade show or conference display. But if you have very little of either, it really is possible to put together a last-minute display that can make a nice impact!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 18, 2019
Our awesome team completed its first custom vinyl wrap on a dragster.
February 22, 2018
February 07, 2018
Sure, banners are technically considered "temporary" signage. But exactly what does "temporary" mean? A month? A year? 5 years? How long will my banner last?